- Regularity and obedience will be exacted in class.
- Politeness & courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of class and person will be inculcated.
- No act of discipline, insubordination, interference in the administration, disrespect to any teacher, disrespect to any religion or community by any student shall be tolerated and delinquent may even be expelled from the school.
- Being a Christian institution no disrespect will be permitted to the shown articles and images of religious and worship proper to our Christian faiths. No other external forms of religious worship will be allowed in the school premises.
- Parents and Guardians cannot dictate to the school authorities as the authority pave right to say on what condition they will admit or retain the pupils in the institution.
- School fees is payable for full 12 months of the year.
- Vehicle fess (Bus fees) is payable for 11 months of the year.
- Any pupil whose fee is in arrears shall not be allowed to sit for the regular examinations.
- Reduction in fees is granted in special cases to poor and deserving student, but concession will be discontinued if the application and conduct are not satisfactory.
- When a child has once been withdrawn, admission fee must be paid again on re-admission.
- Parents / Guardians are honestly requested to co-operate the school authorities regarding rules, lessons, discipline, homework, extra activities and character training of the children.
- Any communication (request or complaint) made by the parents should be addressed to "The Principal" and not the class Teacher.
- Any communication should be addressed to "The Principal" only by the Parents or Guardians.
- No school business will be transacted during holidays, Look through the report card and answer script of the student periodically.
- Parents are requested to meet the class-teacher on the day of Parent and Teacher Meet which will be arranged periodically after every successive examination to discuss the progress of the children.
- No child suffering from infections of diseases should not be sent to the school.
- Parents are kindly requested not to take their children out for long holidays during the working days.
- Letter to student addressed to the school are subjected to scrutiny by the Principal.
- A record of address of parents / guardians is maintained in the school office. Any change of address should be communicated without delay to the school office.
- Absence and Leave:
i. pupil will be absent for himself / herself without obtaining leave previously unless it is sick leave.
ii. The names of those who were absent without leave for one month or more may be struck of the rolls.
iii. Leave must be obtained by the written application form the parents / guardians in the prescribed leave records. Late comers must produce the same for justifications.
iv. To be admitted to the classroom those who have been absent and late comers, must show their teachers their leave record duly counter signed by the principal.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- All pupils should endeavor to excel in the practice of good manners and be obedient and loyal to the school authorities and teachers.
- English is the spoken language in the school. Those who cannot speak English are liable to punishment.
- No pupil will be allowed to go home during the class hours, Unless a duly authorised person comes to fetch him / her with a letter from the parents.
- No student will be allowed to come to school with gold ornaments or expensive articles.
- Any kind of damage to the school property must be paid for writing or drawing on the wall or furniture will be seriously penalized.
- Pupils themselves are responsible for their own books, pens, tiffin carriers and any other articles they bring to the school. Tiffin boxes, bags, umbrellas and books must bear the name of the owner.
- Gifts to teacher or any other staff members of the school is strictly prohibited.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE PUPILS
OFFICE WORKING HOURS
On Sunday, festival days, other government declared holidays the school office will be remain closed and no school business will be transacted. On working days fees will be collected from 9.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
Pupils must be able to get on with their work as the result of good teaching. Hence tuitions are very much discouraged. However, In order to help the students who may be backward or who are unable to fully grasp the subject in the class, the school is prepared to conduct evening coaching known as special care program, from 4:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. The school will be making available the services of the staff for this and those who wish to the same are to approach the Principal and finalize the arrangements.
Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect towards teachers and the members of the staff, foul language or bad moral influence justify dismissal. The decision of the management in the matter is final.